The Texas Historical Commission will be discussing the newly proposed historical marker regulations on January 20, which opens the door to removing historical markers and monuments in Texas without thorough vetting and without adequate opportunities for county...
MONTGOMERY COUNTY HISTORICAL COMMISSION MONTGOMERY COUNTY, TEXAS NEWS RELEASE 8th Annual History Road Rally The Montgomery County Historical Commission is pleased to announce its 8th annual HISTORY ROAD RALLY in Willis on Saturday afternoon, February 27. Chairman...
Save the Date_Texas Independence Day
NEWS RELEASE for 2020 History Road Rally HISTORY ROAD RALLY REGISTRATION AND INDEMNITY FORM
NEWS RELEASE for 2020 History Road Rally MONTGOMERY COUNTY HISTORICAL COMMISSION’S 7th ANNUAL HISTORY ROAD RALLY In Memory of Pat George 1936-2019 Saturday—January 25, 2020 Historic Conroe, Texas Location: Conroe Bible Church 4491 IH-45 North Conroe, Texas 77304 CHECK...
The Montgomery County Historical Commission is offering for sale its new 239-page pictorial book on our county's history: MONTGOMERY COUNTY, TEXAS HISTORICAL TIMELINE, a chronology of historic facts and anecdotes concerning the entire County...
On behalf of the Montgomery County Historical Commission and the Montgomery County Commissioners Court, I welcome you to our County Historical Commission website. The County Historical Commission, composed of citizen members appointed by the County Commissioners...
COUNTY-WIDE “YOUTH ADVISORY BOARD” One of the most important branches of the Montgomery County Historical Commission is its Youth Advisory Board ("YAB" for short). Composed of juniors and seniors representing public and private high schools in Montgomery County. The...
MONTGOMERY COUNTY COMMISSIONERS COURT
- Mark Keough—County Judge
- Mike Meador—Commissioner, Precinct 1
- Charlie Riley—Commissioner, Precinct 2
- James Noack—Commissioner, Precinct 3
- james Metts—Commissioner, Precinct 4
- BARTHOLET, ROBIN
- BEAVEN, BRENDA
- CANADA, MARK
- CARROLL, CAROLYN A.
- CLOVER, LONNIE
- DOMINEY, BARKLEY
- ELIJAH EASLEY
- FOERSTER, LARRY (Chairman)
- FRAME, DAVID
- GRAVES, CELESTE
- KIMBERLY HIGNETT
- JOHNSON, FRANK M.
- JORDAN, MARIA BAŇOS
- ANNETTE KERR
- MONTGOMERY, HEATHER
- MONTGOMERY, ROBIN
- POWELL, SUE ANN (Secretary)
- RINGO, MISSY
- RUSSELL, SHARON
- SAIKOWSKI, RON
- JOHN SELLERS
- ALEXUS SHAM
- SHEPEARD, ANNA
- SMITH, AUSTIN
- SMYTHE, BEVERLY
- SPENCER, GERTIE (Vice-Chairman)
- TUCKER, BEVERLY H.
- WALKER, JAMES (JIM)
- REBECCA WERNER
- WHITEHEAD, JO DELL
- WILKERSON, T.J.
- Raymon Laugher [Montgomery]
- Eulice Vial [Conroe]
- Edith Clanton [Conroe]
2016-2017 YOUTH ADVISORY BOARD
- CARR, CAMERON (Covenant Christian School)
- CRIER, JAMAL (Oak Ridge High School)
- GALBREATH, ASHLEY (Montgomery High School)
- HIGNETT, KENTON (Montgomery High School)
- HOUSTON, KELLER (Covenant Christian School)
- LOOFF, KATHRYN (Oak Ridge High School)
- ROBERTS, CONNOR (Oak Ridge High School)
- SUNDEMAN, VICTORIA (Oak Ridge High School)